This is how to create spring boot application from IntelliJ IDEA.
1. On the top IDE menu choose “File” -> “New” -> “Project…”
2. Setup JDK
3. Fill project details like
- type of build tools (maven or gradle)
- programming language (java, kotlin, groovy)
- packaging (jar or war) file
- application name
- application description
- package (com.example.module-name)
4. Choose depedencies for your project
5. Fill project name and project directory, then click finish button.
6. After project initialization is done (download library and indexing), you can run your spring boot application with just one click on play button.